Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to permanently curl my hair but am worried it will go all crazy, are there any 'rules' e.g. washing?

I just don't want to get it curled, go home sleep and wash it and then wake up to totally frizzy hair. Is there anything that shouldn't be done to fake curly hair?I want to permanently curl my hair but am worried it will go all crazy, are there any 'rules' e.g. washing?
go to the salon and get your hair perm.. usually they will tell you to wash after 3 days so that it will stay curly... after u wash it b sure to use conditioner so it will soften.. after that remove the water but don't let ur hair dry then apply mousse, it usually give ur hair the volume u want.. and mind u don't brush ur hair d way u like it bec for sure ur hair will be damage.. actually u don't need to brush curly hair f u want u can style it using ur brush but lightly.. i got my perm b4..:D





I hope this helps...I want to permanently curl my hair but am worried it will go all crazy, are there any 'rules' e.g. washing?
You can't wash permed hair for 48 hours. Perming your hair strips all of the natural oils out of your hair, and shampoo does the same thing. You need at least 48 hours to build up the natural oils back into your hair. After that you can wash and condition it as normal. The stylist will tell you how to take care of it. You should be fine, if you follow the stylists instructions. Good luck!
use moose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment