Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rules for washing my clothes?

I just bought new clothes and since school is about to start, I want to wash every piece. Most of them have been on the floor, under my bed and everywhere else in the house. I've never done the laundry but I would like to try so any ideas as to how I should sort my clothes?Rules for washing my clothes?
I usually sort my into darks and whites. I wash the darks in warm with a cool rinse and the whites in hot with a warm rinse. Never use bleach on colors unless it is specified for them. Check tags and labels to make sure all of the clothes can be dried in the dryer or even washed by a machine at all.Rules for washing my clothes?
Sort them by color. Doing small loads if necessary. Whites and lights. Reds and oranges. Darks. I use cold wash/rinse cycles so nothing shrinks. You can put things in the dryer if they don't shrink. If you're worried about shrinking, take things out of the washer when it's done, put them in the dryer for 3 minutes (don't forget them) stay there, after three minutes take them out and hang to dry.
Whites and other...Whites can be used in the hot wash cycle, colors should use a cold wash cycle
Put the dark colors/denims into one load, reds/ picks into another, and whites alone (cuz if u mix colors, they'll turn into different colors red+whitre= pink). And hopefully the clothes r alittle big, cuz they might shrink.

No comments:

Post a Comment