Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it ok to pressure wash your children when they break household rules they clearly understand?

just beat them with the hoseIs it ok to pressure wash your children when they break household rules they clearly understand?
Only if you are a psycho.Is it ok to pressure wash your children when they break household rules they clearly understand?
I saw that on the news also.......I live in Central Florida and there was no escaping it!





Although I firmly believe in punishment, that was a bit excessive.
I played the role of Cinderella to my parents for a while, lighten up Drusilla!
Yes. If the pressure washing does not get your message across then I suggest trying the age old method of tying them to the bumper of the car and driving around the neighborhood for approximately 45 minutes.
just keep it on a low setting


wouldnt want to break skin
heckkkk no.


thats a kind of abuse.


you shoulnt abuse your kids..


that wont teach them anything good.


so please dont hurt them, just ground em.
No. It is wasting water.
Use it on yerself first to clean yer kitty
uggghhh when your done with that...can i borrow it?





pleeese!!!!!





i have already went for a drive, sat by the lake, and screamed out the window.......and counting to ten ...well thats not happening....lol...








little ol lady in the shoe..


:D
yup, 3 quarters at the local car wash will do the trick, already has the soap in it and everything
quit spying on me when i am discipling my kids...LOL
No but you are welcome to ice bath them anytime you feel necessary
sounds like abuse to me





just give them a spanking
to clean up their act ?
yeah - if they r dirty! two kids, one stone and all!
Where in the world did you come up with this? No. That is entirely inappropriate.
No just put them into a locked dark closet for a couple hours that might get them to change!! Im not kidding people!!
no. the police are looking for that woman on the carwash videotape!
How old are these children? I think you better find a different disciplinary plan! My kids are six and four and they drive me absolutely crazy sometimes with not following simple rules. We take their favorite belongings from that for punishment. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.





To the person who said she drives the kids far away and pretends like she is going to leave them there: that's a GREAT idea! I might try that!
kind of drastic if you ask me.
TRY SOMETHING A LITTLE LESS PAINFUL AND LESS PERVERTED LIKE SPANKING THEM WITH A BOARD THAT HAS NAILS STICKING THRU IT!
OMG...People actually think your serious...ANYWAYS...THANKS a bunch for the idea!!! I usually just throw them in the car drive far from home, make them get out, and pretend like I'm gonna leave them there!!!
I was hoping to pressure wash my quiver bone in the bi+ch wrinkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment